Our Overland and Expeditions Spec motorhome conversions are all purpose build, to custom specs and can be tailored to your exact requirements.
We start by finding a good base vehicle. This is usually either a Mercedes Sprinter, Vw Transporter or a Ford Transit. The base build vehicle can be a standard ‘panel van’ if the end build is a standard conversion, or a ‘chassis cab’ if the build is more of a custom / full coach built explorer home.
We are happy to supply good, used or new vehicles to convert on your behalf, or equally, we are happy to work on supplied vehicles.
The Standard spec of our overland explorer homes have a high ‘minimum’ spec to ensure full, genuine, off grid adventures. But as with all our motorhome specs – you can add as much or as little to the original build design.
The ‘base’ conversion on the example explorer sprinter conversion below are as follows;
‘BASE’ EXPLORER Build Spec
-16” wheels and load rated ALL TERRAIN tires
– Suspension lift kit
– Full Expedition window set, (2 X large, 2 X small’s)
– Full ‘bottom half’ Raptor black Painted
– Roof mounted 250w Solar panel kit
– Full roof tray with built on solar panel
– Rear or side mount access Ladder
– Spare wheel and rear door holder
– Underside Rock guards
– Warn Winch
– Spot lights and working lights
– Front Bull Bar
– Full bespoke mid century modern styling, including Limed pine units, suede performante stitched walls and ceiling.
– Real oak flooring
– Rear seating which converts into a small double bed
– LED lighting throughout
– Rear view camera
– Rear storage cupboards
– Integrated diesel warm air heating
– Gas hob cooking facilities
– Sink and 40lL fresh cold water supply
-Full 12v electrical system and control panel
-TV and amazon firestick
– Large 12v fridge
– FULL ‘Arctic spec’ insulation throughout
– 2500W inverter System
– Solid fuel fire heater
– Hot water system (gas)